As a boutique recruiting firm, Capitol Sales Recruiting focuses on clients in the security, cyber, network, storage, virtualization and/or cloud technologies marketplaces. We support both nation-wide and international placements and have a team of partner Recruiters that can also be utilized when needed in local markets. We are able to present qualified candidates within days of receiving an assignment due to an extensive database of candidates and are unique in that the majority of the candidates we track do not have resumes on job boards and may not be actively looking for new opportunities.
- 70% placement rate (twice the National average) for our direct hire positions
- 99% retention rate for the candidates we’ve placed
- 14 day average closure for candidates, from presentation to hiring
- 60% of our clients are repeat business
What you can expect from CSR:
With our focus on quality, at any given time we are focused on a handful of placements going thru the hiring process. This means that you will receive personalized attention and immediate response to questions and concerns while working with Capitol Sales Recruiting. This includes:
- 100% partnership until the candidate is placed
- A partner that listens and understands current technologies and trends
- Coordination with Candidates for Interview scheduling, preparation and feedback.
- An extensive database of qualified candidates.
- An efficient candidate presentation where only pre-screened candidates who are qualified for the position are presented
Candidates that we present have been screened and vetted and are only presented if they meet certain criteria and are a fit for the company’s culture. This criteria includes:
- Candidate must meet at least 90% of the job requirements
- Candidate must have a track record of success in meeting and exceeding sales quotas, attaining sales awards and recognition
- Candidate must exhibit professionalism and knowledge in their fields
- Candidate must be willing to work within salary range and at the level of open headcount
- Candidate must be motivated by more than a higher OTE as a reason for leaving their current position
So how do we provide such a quick response with quality candidates? We maintain a database of over 10,000 candidates who exhibit success, professionalism and knowledge in their fields. Our candidate database is maintained and kept current using the latest technologies and allows us to quickly contact candidates and provide hiring managers with current resumes, experience and qualifications.
Capitol Sales Recruiting has been in recruiting for clients for over 6 years with a proven track record of success. We hold several certifications and have extensive experience in IT and sales including:
- Certified Professional Consultant thru NAPS
- AFCEA Member
- ISSA Member
- Society For Human Resource ManagementMember
- Moore eSSentials Sourcing Certified
- BS (Bowling Green University) and MS (George Washington University) in Computer Science
- 11+ years as a Software Designer and Engineer
- 15 years as a President’s Club Award winning Federal Account Executive
- 6+ years as a Recruiter with year-over-year growth
- See my full career background at LinkedIn